Thursday, August 10, 2006

Some cheese with your whine, madam?


The icing on today's cake is that I've hurt myself. It's my neck and shoulders and the pain goes right down my arms. I couldn't sleep last night it was so bad, I even considered taking the dreaded Lortab left over from surgery. Jim tried to take me to the ER, but I resisted, scared that they would do a neck CT and find a tumor.

There, it's finally out in the open. I'm a big old scaredy cat.

Perhaps I scrubbed the bathtub too hard yesterday, that's it then, no more cleaning for me!!

I don't mean to whine, really I don't. It's just a bit of a bad day, that's all. It's not all plain sailing. Sometimes cancer just sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carver said...

Hi Heather,

I think your plan not to do any more cleaning is a good one. That's a good one to drop but I don't need an excuse not to clean so don't listen to me. I also think your idea about planning a fall garden is the way to go. I know it's hard but when I read you say that on my blog (thanks for your comments), I thought it was a great idea. You are about as far from a whiner as I am from a quiet person. I would be shouting if it were me over fraction of what you're dealing with. As ever, Carver

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home