Friday, August 11, 2006

Fear Paralyses

And that's what cancer wants. If you're paralysed with fear, you cannot fight back. You become a victim. The way I look at it, I may be a cancer patient, but I am not any sort of victim.

So yesterday was a bad day. I got through with the help of some pretty amazing people. There's nothing to be gained from dwelling on it... Like an old friend always says to me when things get crappy "sometimes you just have to accept that it's shit and move on".

To those who encouraged and supported me on here, on MPIP and in e-mail, I say a heartfelt thank you. I'm still having a lot of pain in my arms and neck, so can't type for very long, hopefully I'll be able to respond to the rest of my e-mail tomorrow.

I took the Lortab last night, it still hurt, I just didn't care. Then I threw up half the day today... narcotics and I don't make a good mixture.

Probably just as well...

I lost count of how many times I said "I" in this post.... it's all about me, I guess and I'm getting pretty tired of it.


Tomorrow I'll try to have something profound and insightful to say.

Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home