Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ignore my last two posts...

I'm sick of myself and feel like I'm going round in circles.

Word.



But I also feel like I might be getting somewhere... Remember how I said it's a process? I guess that sometimes you have to go around a few times in order to see all of the scenery.

I'm aware that I probably seem to contradict myself at times. But you have to understand, cancer is a seething mass of contradictory emotions. It really isn't black and white - well except for the "it sucks" part. I think we can all agree on that.

The funny thing is, I don't always realise how I'm feeling until I write about it. I often read back what I've just written and think, holy cow, where did THAT come from??

I can promise you this though; it's utterly real.

Thanks for keeping me company while I try to find my way...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carver said...

Hi Heather,

Fall is also my favorite time of year too, most of the time, so I loved your fall images. Reminded me that in my eagerness to get to winter (NC summer this year has been too long) I'm forgetting how much I love fall.

All of your entries resonate with me. It's good to read someone able to honestly deal with it all, "the good, the bad, and the ugly". Your voice is so strong and individual and I like it more than I know how to express.

You are as ever in my thoughts, Carver

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home