Friday, November 17, 2006

For posterity

I should have posted this yesterday, but was too busy being able to BREATHE a little for the first time in.... well, forever.

My doctor says that we have managed to reduce down my tumor fields.

The radiation seems to be working.

I believe that we must celebrate with every piece of good news and this is very good news!

I said when this all started that my family has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Even more so now.

Just this glimmer of hope, REAL hope when I've been holding on so tight for so long to the fact that there is always hope is beyond description for me.

I can't say thank you enough to everyone for your support. I never knew there were people like you in the world. Every day I am still blessed with Angels.


ALWAYS HOPE


Remember that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read that over at arfcom, that is awesome news! But we all will still keep praying for you :)
Give your kids and hubby extra hugs on Thanksgiving day from all of us!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on some good news. I read your post on mpip. You help me to stick with it and never give up. Thanks.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Carver said...

Dear Heather,

I probably should have left my weird typo in place. I typed Dear Healthier and had to laugh out loud. Maybe there is some sense in my perpetual typos and that one was a little over the top. So this is a Dear Healthier Heather comment. Seriously, I was ecstatic to read your news on the MPIP and again here. It is indeed a reason for celebration. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving. You remain as ever in my heart and prayers.

Best wishes, Carver

11:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am soooo thrilled for you!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL news!!! So happy for you.
Erica

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home